I hereby advocate for the Criminal Justice System of British Columbia take moves to have Shaun Neil Pater declared a “High-Risk Person” as laid out under Preventative Recognizances: Conditions for High-Risk Persons process as found here
Pater punished over porn — May 12, 2015 which links to the newspaper article and is available online.
5. Serial pedophile Shaun Pater to remain in jail – January 15, 2015 Child pornography pornography after two, known, counts of “sexual interference” with two different minor females.
Repeat sex offender in Alberni gets 10 months Feb 27, 2013 “sexual interference” which links to the newspaper article and is available online.
Refers to 4. Repeat Alberni sex offender sentenced – January 18, 2013 which links to the newspaper article and is available online… The offense Pater was convicted of Thursday originally occurred from August 2010 to January 2011, facts read before the court noted.
Alberni man gets jail time for sexual interference – Port Alberni News
Refers to 4. Jan 18, 2013 … The offense Pater was convicted of Thursday originally occurred from August 2010 to January 2011, facts read before the court noted. Alberni man gets jail time for sexual interference – Port Alberni News www.albernivalleynews.com/news/138306429.html
Refers to 5. Jan 17, 2013 … RCMP Cpl. Jen Allan confirmed that Alberni resident Shawn Pater was charged with an incident that occurred on Dec. 23, 2012.
4. Alberni man pleads guilty to sex crime with minor
August 24, 2012
3. Page 12 – January 29, 2012 report available via ISSUU PDF which is a mirror of this Jan 29, 2012 … Pater pled guilty to one count of sexual interference. Other charges including sexual assault, breach of peace bond and obstruction of justice …
Judge denies peace bond changes for Alberni man Jan 29, 2012
2. Alberni man pleads guilty to sex crime with minor
August 24, 2012 ·
1. Dec 23, 2011 … Repeat Alberni sex offender sentenced – Port Alberni News
Convicted of sexual interference with a minor
Dec 23, 2011 … Pater’s inconvenience with public notification as the one “Stay of proceedings” was in exchange for “peace bond” which included no contact with or being in the area where those under the age of 16 might congregate, while awaiting trial on like charge.“Must be trumped by the greater good,” Judge MacCarthy said. “Therefore the peace bond should …